The Estes Park Learning Place will participate in Colorado Gives Day to receive a share of the $1 Million Incentive Fund.
The Learning Place has provided a variety of educational opportunities since becoming a 501c3 nonprofit organization in 2003. This is the first year the Learning Place will participate in Colorado Gives Day. All requirements have been met and a profile of the organization can be found on ColoradoGives.org.
“Education changes everything. It opens doors, it makes jobs accessible, it turns parents into teachers. Our goal for Colorado Gives Day is to raise funds to meet the ever-increasing demand to help youth and adults reach their educational goals,” said Celeste Fraser, EPLP Board Vice-President. “Currently, more than one-half of our students receive need-based scholarships to assist with tuition. Scholarship awards are based on Larimer County Median Family Income Levels.”
What Your Donation Will Support
• Individual & Small Group Tutoring – Support students as they learn at their own pace
• Test Preparation – SAT, ACT, GRE college admission test preparation
• GED Coaching – Tutoring to prepare students for successful completion of the GED
• Official GED Testing Site – Students now test locally in Estes Park at the Learning Place
• Parent Education & Family Involvement – Family literacy and math activities
Making Dreams a Reality
This year Colorado Gives Day is Tuesday, December 5, and features a $1 million Incentive Fund contributed by Community First Foundation and FirstBank. Every nonprofit receiving a donation on Colorado Gives Day will receive a portion of the fund, increasing the value of every dollar donated. Your gift to the Estes Park Learning Place will make dreams a reality – whether that be a beginning reader who needs additional support and encouragement, a high school student needing assistance with a course or credit recovery, or an adult who wants to get a high school diploma.
How to Donate
• Donations are made online at ColoradoGives.org. If you’d like, you may come to the Estes Park Learning Place between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to use a computer or request assistance with making a donation.
• A search on ColoradoGives.org will allow you to designate your gift to the Estes Park Learning Place.
To learn more about the Estes Park Learning Place or Colorado Gives Day, please contact Kathy Nauman at 970-577-0020 or email email@example.com.